Skip to content
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31 Dec. of the year in which admissions sought or as per notification of NEET.
- The Candidate will be called for state counselling online or offline at their own Expenses prior to selection
- The student shall be permitted to appear in the examination according to the rules & regulations of Govt., Ayush Deptt. as per the University norms
- During the training period no student shall move any property of the institute to any where outside without the permission of college /hospital authorities.
- No student shall resort private practice during their training period.
- After the admission in the college in BAMS course, if any student leaves the college due to any disciplinary action or their own will, all the fees will be forfeited.
- All the students are expected to mention discipline in the College & Hospital as per rules.
- If any student is found to be involve in any or the indiscipline behavior, he/she will be terminated and any fees will not be refunded.
- The entire selected candidate must have paid the fees with in prescribed time in order to confirm the admission.
- If there is any problem or litigation, it should be prosecuted in Rudrapur District Court Only.
- The admission registration, University examination, books & Stationary fees are responsibility of the student