Surajmal Medical College of Ayurved & Hospital provides hostel accommodation to students within the institute premises. There are two hostels Boys Hostel having a capacity of 160 seats with single or double seated air-cooled rooms and Girls Hostel having a capacity of 265 seats with double seated air-cooled rooms. The hostel is administered by chief warden and assisted by warden/assistant warden. Each room is provided with furniture needed by a student i.e. bed, table, chair, cupboard, etc. Hostel rooms are allotted on “first come first serve basis”.
There is a separate mess for boys and girls. The entire mess area is air-cooled and students are provided with breakfast, lunch, evening refreshment & dinner. The hostel committee coordinates with the mess committee for smooth running of the mess. The mess committee monitors the quality, taste and hygiene of food served in the mess. They also interact with the mess vendor to provide him with the feedback of students and to introduce possible changes in the menu. Review and inspection of the food quality is carried out at regular intervals.
- Mess, canteen, RO water system, hot water supply through geysers in winter.
- Doctor is appointed for free check-up every day in the evening and college provides 24×7 medical facility.
- Daily newspaper (Hindi & English) and TV facility.
- Internet and Wi-Fi facility.
- Guest room for parents/ guardian/ guest person(s) at reasonable charges.
- 24×7 guard security system.
- Sports (indoor & outdoor) and Gym facility is also available separately in boys and girls hostel.
Surajmal Medical College of Ayurved & Hospital provides air cooled hostel facility for boys & girls separately. The Boys Hostel has single occupancy & Girls Hostel has double occupancy in Institute premises. The fee details are given below:
|Hostel Fee per annum||1st Installment (To be paid at the time of admission)||2nd Installment (To be paid in November)||Security Money (Refundable)|
Feel free to contact us for any other query
Mr. Nishant, Warden for Boy hostel Cell: +91-9411566528
Ms. Shalini Mishra, Warden-Girls Cell: +91-7902103006